It’s likely you purchased or used a product touched by Videojet today. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, our technologies help ensure products sold across the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial marketplaces.
We invite you to Imprint the WORLDTM at Videojet through an exciting journey of continuous improvement. As a global leader in the marking and coding industry, our continued growth brings opportunity for our associates to chart the course and drive their own career success.
As a Videojet associate you will:
- Play a role in bringing major consumer brands to market globally.
- Gain insight into Consumer & Industrial product value chains while learning how to enhance customer experience.
- Apply the power of the Danaher Business System (DBS).
- Access an international network of career possibilities through Videojet, the Product Identification Platform of companies and Danaher.
DREAM big, ACHIEVE results and REALIZE your potential at Videojet. Imprint the WORLD!
Phone number: (+91 11 22703112)
Our Role in the World
Our Shared Purpose
- Who We Are
- Our Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Diversity & Inclusion
Every day, 4,000+ Videojet associates around the world work together to achieve amazing results as One Videojet. You will collaborate with and learn from a diverse and accomplished network of team members under the framework of our guiding principles:
- Place customers at the core of everything we do.
- Strive to create world-class solutions and capabilities.
- Win together every day with enthusiasm, humility and integrity.
- Are accountable to each other, our shareholders and the communities where we work and live.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Videojet and Danaher, we’ve been organically practicing social responsibility for years, from promoting environmental stewardship and sustainable practices to improving quality of life through innovation.
Corporate social responsibility isn’t something that Danaher just adopted; it’s built into everything we do. Our breakthroughs and achievements are about making the world a better place.
We think of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in terms of how we:
- Improve quality of life through innovation
- Promote responsible environmental stewardship
- Invest in and grow a world-class team of associates
- Win with integrity
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility in our communities around the world
Consistent with our culture, we continually seek improvement through our focus on innovation, reducing waste, and keeping our associates and communities safe.
Videojet Sustainability Brochure
Danaher Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Diversity & Inclusion
At Videojet and Danaher, we believe that an inclusive environment is an environment that is ripe for innovation and ideas — because inclusion creates a space for associates to bring their best selves to work — and ultimately their best ideas. So, we work hard to attract and develop associates who value differences and look to contribute their diversity of thought, work style and background needed to advance our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions based on skill, experience and career aspiration.
To ensure that our leaders are equipped, all Videojet and Danaher leaders participate in annual diversity training that addresses real diversity issues facing employers today.
Working alongside our Chief Diversity Officer is Danaher’s Diversity & Inclusion Council. Together they are leading the organization on this journey to a more inclusive work environment. The D&I Council is made up of leaders representing a variety of backgrounds, cultures, regions and perspectives. With the CEO sponsorship and support, the Council’s areas of focus include:
- Diversity goals and objectives
- Best practice benchmarking
- Associate engagement
- Inclusion practices within our work environment
- Visibility to diverse customer markets
Diversity practices, including talent recruiting, talent and organizational review, development planning and training, engagement, and communications.
Videojet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.