Recent Press Release
Videojet 4210 inkjet Addressing System
The Videojet 4210 inkjet addressing system provides reliable and cost-effective printing of addresses, personalized messages, bar codes and serialized numbers. The system’s PC-based controller can also interface with a variety of external equipment to maximize your investment and keep high throughput production lines running at peak efficiency.
|You will find the following information here:|
|Reliable inkjet technology with solvent- and water-based inks
|Windows®-based front end with WYSIWYG software
|Intelligent stacker control available
|Drop-in replacement for Cheshire 4000
The Videojet 4210 delivers typical throughput of 20,000 pieces per hour and can print any combination of fixed text, variable text, numbering (up to 4 independent counters), select barcodes and multiple date/time formats. The system can print up to (6) lines of print from a single printer utilizing (2) printheads and can be expanded to include up to (4) printers for a total of (24) lines of print.
- Excellent choice for newspapers running Total Market Coverage (TMC) applications
- Versatility to print down, sideways or upside down as well as up to (1) inch away from the media
- Complete line of inks and fluids to print on a variety of coated substrates, including polywrap.
- Simplified setup and operation with network retrieval of data files
- Intelligent Mail® Barcode support
- PDF proofing supported
- Take advantage of postal discounts by optimizing bundle sizes based on user-definable settings
- Selectable desired stack size, minimum stack size and compensate settings
- Supports most common digital I/O controlled stackers
- Simple upgrade path
- Leverage investment with existing Videojet 270g inkjet printers
Sales and Marketing contact:
9:30 AM – 6:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Service and Technical support