CO2 lasers are based on the gas technology which use seal tubes which contain carbon dioxide gas mixture as a source to mark on non-metallic surface like wood, glass, plastics, acrylic, ceramics, foil & films, leather etc. CO2 market machines have low intensity compared to Fiber laser marking machines.
CO2 laser marker machine come with a power ranging between 10 Watt to 60 Watt and have a capability to print 2100 character per second. With our laser marking machine you can achieve a line speed of 15 m/sec i.e. 49 ft/sec to 900 m/min i.e. 2940 ft/min. It also come with focal distance options ranging from 64 MM to 600 MM.
Major Benefits of CO2 Laser Marking Machine:
- A compact, lightweight design makes line integration seamless.
- Optimized control software automatically calculates the most efficient way to mark, achieving faster marking speed
- Laser tube is designed with larger gas volume and system is optimized for air-cooling to provide operational life of over 50,000 hours
- Optional IP54 & IP65 makes printer suitable for harsh production environments without need for plant air
- Highly focused laser beams achieve better performance (mark contrast) than other laser solutions without needing higher power
- Designed for 24/7 operation
What can you mark with our Lasers?
Alphanumeric, Logo, 100% scannable barcodes like 1D/2D/QR with Grade certification Anything that is required to track and trace solution or establish parent child relationship.
Still have questions? Connect with us and our sales executive will help you to with the right solution.
- 60W CO2 laser marking with optional CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimise coding mistakes
- Fastest laser marking system with mark speed capability of up to 2,100 characters per second
- High-speed serialisation for pharmaceutical and tobacco applications, delivering unique and serialized codes at high production speeds
- Widest marking field reduces the number of lasers that are required to cover multi-lane / wide web applications, reducing investment and running cost
- 30W CO2 laser marking with CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimize coding mistakes
- Extended mark speed capability of up to 150,000 products per hour, ideal for high line speed applications
- High speed variable coding and data buffering, combined with the largest mark window in the industry, help increase throughput and performance
- Integration features for fast install and set-up
- Experience German engineering with superior component design at an accessible price
- Single box solution with an intuitive interface and small footprint allows for easy integration and operation
- Achieve superior code quality with the precision and permanence of laser without worrying about consumables
- 10W CO2 laser marking with CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimize coding mistakes
- High performance delivers crisp codes on moderate line speed applications
- Line set-up wizard aids fast product changeovers, maximizing uptime
- Virtually no maintenance and limited consumables