Laser within Reach
The Videojet 3210 CO2 laser removes the need to compromise on quality versus cost. Advanced German engineering and extensive laser application expertise are combined into a refined design that makes laser coding achievable for everyone.
Whether new to laser coding or upgrading from an older system, the 3210 is designed to make the transition seamless with a compact, single-box solution that is easy to install and requires minimal operator training. Laser systems offer unique benefits compared to traditional coding solutions. Featuring a long-life laser source, high-quality codes, and no consumables, the Videojet 3210 CO2 laser is an effective choice for your production.
|Maximum Print Speed||1,300 characters/sec|
|Maximum Line Speed||360 m/min (1,181 ft/min)|
|Beam Output||Steered Beam|
|Laser Source Expected Life||50,000 hours|
|Laser Wavelength Options||9.3 μm, 10.2 μm, 10.6 μm|
|Focal Distance Options||100 mm (3.93 in) – 200 mm (7.87 in)|
|Maximum Mark Window||72 x 115 mm (2.83 x 4.53 in)|
|Standard I/O Connectivity||Plug In Connection|
|User Interface||Touch Panel|
|Plant Air Used||No|
Laser within Reach
- Exceptional German engineering with superior component design ensure a reliable, high-quality system that can handle a wide range of applications.
- With over 30,000 lasers installed around the world, Videojet is a proven expert at making laser easy to use, no matter how tough the environment, difficult the application, or inexperienced the operator.
Designed for Efficiency
- A compact, lightweight design makes line integration seamless.
- A small footprint and versatile mounting configurations simplify line changeovers.
- The intuitive TCS+ touchscreen interface with setup wizards make job creation straightforward.
A Better Solution for Your Line
- Laser systems require no consumables so you never have to stock ink and solvent again.
- Lasers create permanent codes that provide built-in counterfeit protection for your product.
- Precise laser codes are easily readable and help convey the quality of your products.
Sales and Marketing contact:
9:30 AM – 6:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Service and Technical support