The 640 continuous inkjet (CIJ) printer has been specifically designed for small to medium sized manufacturers to offer a coding solution that provides enhanced speed and quality of operation, and performance stability.
|Maximum Lines of Print||3|
|Maximum Line Speed (1)||Can print 1 to 3 lines of print at speeds of up to 150 m/min (10 characters per inch, single line of print)|
|Environmental Protection||IP43: Stainless Steel Cabinet|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 3000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||6.56ft (2 m)|
|Message Storage Capability||100|
|Display (User Interface)||8” touchscreen interface|
- Under rapidly changing print environment, Dynamic calibration automatically adjusts printing parameters so the code is consistently printed correctly
- Enhanced quality and speed of operation, 1 to 3 lines of code printed at speeds up to 150m/min.
- Visual job selection and layout preview helps the operator to print the correct codes.
- Automatic date and time function to reduce time it takes for operators to set up codes on the printer, and waste and rework.
- Easy-to-use, large 8″ color interface to help reduce coding errors.
- Intuitive 8” color touchscreen is easy to operate with fewer steps to input codes, requiring less operator training and a reduced dependence on operator turnover, resulting in better uptime
- Smart Cartridge™ technology to ensure the correct ink is used in the printer every time. Real-time fluids levels and maintenance alerts displayed on screen.
- Easy to change ink cartridges with Smart Cartridge™ technology. Modular design makes spare parts replacement easy for fast recovery from downtime.
Sales and Marketing contact:
9:30 AM – 6:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Service and Technical support: