With more and more countries developing regulations based on GHS and REACH, and certain industries developing their own standards that are often more stringent, CSR goals and regulatory compliance can find themselves in conflict where supplies are concerned. In response, Videojet has launched IQMark™, a supplies brand that helps customers to identify products such as inks and fluids that best align with their own CSR goals while remaining compliant with governmental and industry standards. The range is comprehensive, with 30+ inks already designated with the IQMark™, and Videojet ink development experts are consistently adding to that number through enhanced research and product development initiatives.
- Supplies that are responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements
- Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications
- They are genuine Videojet manufactured supplies.
- They include special formulations to meet specific customer social responsibility goals
- No MEK formulations available