A mind you can depend on
…and a heart you can rely on
Introducing the new Videojet 6230 Thermal Transfer Overprinter
Contact us for New Equipment Sales: +91 72900-62569
Videojet 6230. Simple usability enabled
with Code Assurance technology.
- Simple change ribbon cassette, with pushbutton lock mechanism, allows for fast and easy ribbon replacement
- Intuitive tablet-like 5’’ touchscreen controller with CLARiTY™ interface used in other Videojet technologies
Fits your unique production needs
- Airless operation removes the need for plant air
- Offers high-quality codes up to speeds of 150 packs / minute
- Single design printhead for intermittent or continuous printing
- Compact design easily integrates into most production lines
- Precise ribbon control with bidirectional stepper motors minimizes gaps between codes and reduces ribbon wastage
- 700m ribbon length requires fewer ribbon changes versus hot stamp or other competitive TTO systems
- Simple ribbon path that ensures fast changeovers and a more efficient operation
- Bluetooth® connectivity* allows operator to control printer from an Android** phone
- WYSIWYG print preview allows operators to confirm the correct code is selected
- Built-in Code Assurance software helps to reduce operator-induced errors, decreasing unnecessary product waste and rework
- Real-time clock stamp avoids date errors
- Benefit from simple code creation with VideojetConnect Design*** or CLARiSOFT™ software
* A Bluetooth USB Adapter is required when using the Videojet 6230 App. The Videojet 6230 printer is warranted to work with the recommended Videojet Bluetooth USB Adapter only.
** The Videojet 6230 App supports Android OS, Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) or higher. The Android phone is required to allow Bluetooth tethering when using the Videojet 6230 App.
***Subject to availability in your country
® The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Videojet is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.